Workbook for Diagnostic Medical Sonography: Obstetrics and Gynecology, 5th Edition (EPUB3)
By Susan Stephenson
Designed to accompany the 5th Edition of Susan Raatz Stephenson and Julia Dmitrieva’s text, Workbook for Diagnostic Medical Sonography: A Guide to Clinical Practice, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 5th Edition, by Barbara Hall-Terracciano and Susan R. Stephenson, offers a full complement of self-study aids for active learning that enable you to assess and build your knowledge as you advance through the text. Most importantly, it helps you get the most out of your study time, with a variety of custom-designed exercises to help you master each objective.
- Features a new, full-color format throughout
- Contains glossary terms reviews, illustrated anatomy and physiology reviews with image labeling, and chapter reviews with multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, and short answer questions
- Features up-to-date sonograms and relevant content throughout, including new coverage of ergonomicsEnrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Publisher : LWW; Fifth edition (December 8, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 350 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1975177029
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975177027
- ISBN-13 : 9781975177027
- eText ISBN: 9781975177041