Watkins’ Manual of Foot and Ankle Medicine and Surgery, Fourth Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Leon Watkins
Now in its Fourth Edition, Watkins Manual of Foot and Ankle Medicine and Surgery provides residents with quick access to essential information on anatomy, pharmacology, microbiology, disease prevention, and management of foot and ankle disorders. In an easy-to-digest list format, it offers concise yet comprehensive coverage of everything from arthritis, imaging, and wound care to implants, pediatrics, and trauma – all at your fingertips in one convenient place.
- Full-color pictures of dermatologic conditions.
- Clear illustrations of instruments you’re most likely to use.
- Podiatric Abbreviations and glossary for quick reference.
- ASIN : 1451186673
- Publisher : LWW; Fourth edition (December 21, 2016)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 732 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9781451186673
- ISBN-13 : 978-1451186673
- eText ISBN: 9781496375018