Wasserman & Whipp’s Principles of Exercise Testing and Interpretation, 6ed (ePub and CONVERTED PDF)
- Clearly defines terminology throughout and focuses on the core elements of CPET that are common to all users, ensuring that content is easily accessible to clinicians from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Reviews the central aspects of exercise physiology and metabolism important for understanding measurements used in CPET.
- Identifies core procedures and measurements for conducting tests and laboratory quality control.
- Outlines systematic, step-by-step approaches to the interpretation of exercise data, including the scientific and technical basis of the methods and analyses.
- Includes a new chapter on approach to data and interpretation – focused on practical approaches to viewing, summarizing, and reporting results of a test.
- Illustrates normal and abnormal results of exercise tests through discussion of dozens of actual case presentations.
- Draws on the extensive experience and expertise of authors from the fields of pulmonary medicine and physiology with experience in research and clinical studies related to cardiology, metabolism, sports medicine, and other areas.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.