Online Course v5.1, Release Date October 14, 2020, Termination Date October 13, 2023
- Download all compressed (.rar) files and put them into the same folder on your computer.
- Using WinRAR, extract the file part1.rar. This will automatically extract all other parts together.
- After extraction, run the medical-oncology-review-(v5.1).html file. This will start the lecture.
- Complete syllabus is available as a separate PDF file.
LASER-FOCUSED LECTURES: A comprehensive library of video lectures precisely aligns to the Medical Oncology Certification and Medical Oncology MOC exam blueprints, so you focus on all exam topics and keywords with no wasted effort.
BOARD-EXPERIENCED FACULTY: Board-certified faculty are experienced in teaching Medical Oncology board exam preparation. Thus, every lecture is up to date, medically accurate, and entirely board-relevant.
MEDICAL ONCOLOGY STUDY GUIDE: The included PDF provides the complete course syllabus, hundreds of pages long.
Intended Audience: Oncologists
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Assess diagnosis, staging and prognostic factors of breast cancer.
- Explain the different types of gynecologic cancer.
- Describe basic pharmacological and biological principles in the management and treatment of cancer.
- Develop comprehensive management and treatment plans for genitourinary cancer including bladder, other urothelial, prostate, and renal cancer, and germ cell tumors.
- Demonstrate medical management of lung and thymic cancer and mesothelioma.
- Integrate modalities of care and ethics including treatment-related issues, complications, supportive care, survivorship, psychosocial aspects of cancer, bioethical/legal/economic issues, and communication skills.
There are no reviews yet.