The Brigham Board Review in Infectious Diseases
Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital Board Review
Stay Current in a Rapidly Evolving Specialty
The Brigham Board Review in Infectious Diseases is a comprehensive review of a wide range of topics in a rapidly evolving field. Through case-based lectures and in-depth discussions, this expertly designed course sheds light on the entire gamut of issues related to infectious diseases. It will help you to better:
- Assimilate and demonstrate improved overall knowledge of infectious diseases
- Correlate pathophysiology and pathobiologic principles with clinical presentations
- Evaluate the latest therapeutic strategies, their risks and benefits
- Appraise the management of HIV, sexually transmitted infections, zoonoses, viral hepatitis, etc.
- Incorporate new knowledge into daily practice to provide paramount care to the patients
- Prepare for ABIM Infectious Diseases certification/recertification examinations
Expand Your Skills
Available online or via audio MP3 CDs, The Brigham Board Review in Infectious Diseasesprovides a maximum of 25.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™ and 25.75 MOC points. Get access to unbiased, evidence-based content and case-based reviews so you can expand your knowledge and incorporate the latest guidelines into your daily practice.
There are no reviews yet.