The Anesthesia Technologist’s Manual, 2nd Edition ( Epub + Converted PDF )
- Features new chapters on temperature management, MRI safety, radiation safety, local anesthetic toxicity, autotransfusion devices, resource planning, and legal and regulatory issues.
- Updated and expanded information on the respiratory system and airway tools and devices.
- Covers special topics such as pediatric and obstetric anesthesia, anesthesia outside the OR, patient transport, and emergencies from cardiac arrest to fire, with emphasis on the role of the anesthesia technologist in management.
- Detailed coverage of what you need to know on intraaortic balloon pumps, ventricular assist devices, pacemakers, and other technical challenges.
- Includes more than 350 questions with detailed answers, reviewing knowledge contained in each chapter and assisting with preparation for the American Society of Anesthesia Technologists and Technicians (ASATT) exam.
- Includes hundreds of full-color illustrations to help you visualize anatomy, surgical positioning, and more.
- All royalties from the sale of this book will be donated to the Foundation for Anesthesia Education and Research.
All you need to know for study and reference.