- Covers knee biomechanics relevant to knee arthroplasty, alternatives to knee arthroplasty to alleviate arthritis, and primary total knee arthroplasty, including perioperative issues.
- Discusses complications including stiff knee, periprosthetic fractures, and instability, revision total knee arthroplasty, and management of infections in total knee replacement.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Hardcover: 1088 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Second edition (May 5, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 197511468X
- ISBN-13: 978-1975114688
As knee replacement surgeries continue to grow in number worldwide, the need for an authoritative and comprehensive reference in this key area is a must for today’s orthopaedic surgeon. The Adult Knee: Knee Arthroplasty, Second Edition, brings together the knowledge and expertise of internationally recognized experts in the field in one convenient volume.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience