- Fully revised, new edition presenting latest advances in spinal surgery
- Covers techniques for each section of the spine
- Authored by internationally recognised, US-based experts in the field
- Previous edition (9789350903261) published in 2013
- Hardcover: 474 pages
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub; 2 edition (April 30, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9386322706
- ISBN-13: 978-9386322708
This new edition has been fully revised to provide spine surgeons with the latest advances in their field.
Beginning with an overview of surgical anatomy of the spine, the following chapters describe numerous surgical techniques for each section of the spine – cervical, thoracic, and lumbosacral. The text covers both traditional and new procedures, and includes discussion on recent technologies such as disk arthroplasty and minimally invasive techniques.
The final section of this comprehensive volume focuses on associated practices including graft harvesting, discography, and cement augmentation.
Authored by renowned experts in the field, this guide is enhanced by clinical photographs and diagrams. A list of ‘key points’ summarises the most important aspects in each chapter.
Previous edition (9789350903261) published in 2013.