Studying a Study and Testing a Test, 7ed (ePub+Converted PDF)
- Interactive online Journal Club review, available on thePoint, reinforces the fundamentals of critiquing research using simulated studies and flaw-catching exercises, which help you prepare for success on Step 2, Step 3, and other certifying examinations.
- M.A.A.R.I.E. framework provides a questions-to-ask approach for critical review of clinical research from observational and randomized studies to decision analyses and cost-effectiveness analyses.
- Reading the Research, available on thePoint, provides full-length articles and abstracts that prompt critical reading and interactive discussions of case-control studies, cohort studies, and randomized controlled trials.
- New flaw-catching exercises included at the end of each unit provide additional practice using the M.A.A.R.I.E. approach to recognize study flaws.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more.