Study Guide for Fundamentals of Nursing Care Concepts, Connections & Skills, 4th Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
By David Burton, Marti; Smith
Here’s the perfect companion to Davis Advantage for Fundamentals of Nursing Care, 4th Edition. It offers the practice nursing students need to hone their critical-thinking and problem-solving skills, while mastering the principles, concepts, and procedures essential to success in the classroom and in practice. The Study Guide corresponds to the text chapter by chapter, while reinforcing the text’s emphasis on ‘connections’ each step of the way. Perforated pages make it easy for students to submit their assignments to their instructors for evaluation. Highly recommend– a good way to come prepared for class.“To any prospective nursing students out there thinking about purchasing this workbook, please do! It has sections that directly correlate with each chapter of the textbook. I have found it to be an excellent way to focus on the important part(s) of each chapter.”—Rachel F., Online Student Reviewer
- UPDATED & REVISED! Thoroughly updated to reflect the content of the text
- Five types of exercises per chapter…
- Key Term Review Questions—Matching and fill-in-the-blank activities make it easier to learn new terminology.
- Connection Questions—Multiple-choice and short-answer questions help you understand and apply information presented in the connection features, including clinical applications, anatomy and physiology, delegation and supervision, laboratory and diagnostic tests, home health and long-term care settings, patient teaching, and real-world illustrations.
- Review Questions—Multiple-choice, matching, true/false, and short-answer questions cover the important information in the chapter, and help you prepare for the NCLEX® with questions that have more than one answer.
- Application & Critical-Thinking Questions—Multiple-choice, scenarios, and brief-answer questions help you pull together the information in the chapter and apply it to situations you may often encounter as in clinicals and practice.
- Documentation Exercises—Scenarios describe patient care, followed by activities that ask you to document that them on the appropriate charts, forms, and reports.
- Short scenarios describe patient care, followed by activities pertaining to…
- Publisher : F.A. Davis Company; Fourth edition (September 27, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 320 pages
- ISBN-10 : 171964456X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1719644563
- Reading age : 1 year and up
File Size : 6.7 MB