Stroke (Meeting Byte)
This activity disusses the current aspects of endovascular stroke treatement and imaging essentials will be reviewed. The latest updates on indications and techniques in endovascular stroke care will be provided. This activity is designed for physicians currently involved in or with an interest in endovascular stroke therapy and stroke treatment.
To receive CME credit for this enduring activity, participants must watch the video and score 70% or better on the post-activity exam. Participants will have three opportunities to score 70% or better.
Upon completion of this enduring activity, participants should be able to:
- Review imaging techniques for acute stroke
- Identify current concepts in endovascular stroke treatment
- Describe the current recommendations and indications for endovascular stroke treatment
- Explain the clinical presentation and pathophysiology of ischemic stroke
- Review the most recent literature and guidelines
This program contains recordings from the SIR 2016 Annual Scientific Meeting.
There are no reviews yet.