- Features practical tips on how to handle from the
experts on handling articular cartilage abnormalities, ligament tears,
patellofemoral problems, tendon injuries, fractures and more
- Includes numerous approaches for osteotomy, ACL
reconstruction, and PCL reconstruction
- Describes the management of difficult multiligament
- Contains “Pearls” and “Pitfalls” call attention to
key points and offer tips for how to avoid complications
- Supplemented by more than 270 illustrations aid the
comprehension of each surgical technique
- 240 pages
- Publisher: Thieme (March 20, 2006)
- Language: English
- Type : PDF
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
- Payment methods: Visa or master card (Paypal)
Sports Injuries of the Knee: Surgical Approaches
Sports Injuries of the Knee: Surgical Approaches discusses 32 key surgical treatments for managing the most common problems and sports-related injuries to the knee.
Each chapter outlines physical examination techniques, diagnosis, differential diagnosis, indications, operative and non-operative treatment options, patient positioning, goals, approaches, surgical techniques, and postoperative considerations. Leading experts offer their perspectives on procedures such as arthroscopic menisecal repair, ligament reconstruction, osteochondritis dissecans treatment, osteotomies about the knee, proximal/distal realignment for patellar instability, tibial spine fractures, and more.
All orthopedic surgeons, sports
medicine specialists, fellows in training, and residents treating patients with
knee injuries and conditions will appreciate the wealth of information in this reference.