- Spiral-bound: 304 pages
- Publisher: Slack Incorporated; 1 Spi edition (October 15, 2010)
- Language: English
- Type : PDF ORIGINAL
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
Payment methods: Visa or master card (Paypal)
Special Tests of the Cardiopulmonary, Vascular, and Gastrointestinal Systems 1 Spi Edition
Organized in a user-friendly format, Special Tests of the Cardiopulmonary, Vascular, and Gastrointestinal Systems provides a unique, compact, and concise summary of over 95 special tests and exam procedures.
Drs. Dennis O’Connell, Janelle O’Connell, and Martha Hinman have organized Special Tests of the Cardiopulmonary, Vascular, and Gastrointestinal Systems by the different systems and describe each special test in terms of clinician action, normal findings, positive findings, special considerations, and references. Each major body region covered also includes a brief section on its history.
• Includes more than 95 different tests and exam procedures such as Respiratory Rate Rhythm, Carotid Artery Auscultation, Ankle-Brachial Index Test, Palpation of Abdominal Organs and Aorta, Two-and Six-Minute Walk Tests, the Talk Test, and Non-Exercise VO2max Tests
• More than 125 photographs and illustrations, including “how-to” photographs.
• Specific references based upon the latest evidence available.
• Includes 6 appendices covering topics such as Maximal Aerobic Power, Treadmill Calibration, and Astrand-Rhyming Nomogram.
• User-friendly, spiral, lay-flat binding.
In addition to the special tests categories, a submaximal exercise evaluation section has been added for clinicians who believe exercise is an excellent preventive and rehabilitative tool but who may be unfamiliar with the topic.
Special Tests of the Cardiopulmonary, Vascular, and Gastrointestinal Systems is a must-have resource for students and clinicians in physical therapy, athletic training, and occupational therapy looking to recall the specifics of a particular test or learning it for the first time.
Also serves as a great companion to the popular texts, Special Tests for Orthopedic Examination, Third Edition and Special Tests for Neurologic Examination.