- Prep confidently for the CAQ with the help of renowned experts in sports medicine.
- Review up to 25 questions at the end of each chapter as a great exercise to help you retain the information.
- Locate what you need when you need it using the same easy outline format applied in Miller’s best-selling Review of Orthopaedics.
- Rely on the visual guidance provided by a full-color design with 200 illustrations and photographs to review a broad spectrum of sports-related injuries and medical disorders.
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 Pap/Psc edition (September 7, 2010)
- Language: English
- Type : PDF
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
- Payment methods: Visa or master card (Paypal)
SMART! Sports Medicine Assessment and Review Textbook 1e
SMART! (Sports Medicine Assessment and Review) is a state-of-the-art study tool that’s ideal for prepping for the Sports Medicine CAQ. Mark D. Miller, MD a renowned Sports Medicine Specialist, and Jennifer A. Hart, PA, logically organize the material in outline format to help you locate relevant information about a particular body area quickly and easily. In full color with numerous surgical illustrations, photographs, and convenient online access, this title is helpful to orthopaedists as well as health professionals working in sports medicine.
Be smart when reviewing for the Certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ) in Sports Medicine and go with the one you trust…