By Vinay Kumar MBBS MD FRCPath, Abul K. Abbas MBBS, Jon C. Aster MD PhD, Andrea T Deyrup M.D. Ph.D.
Readable, well-illustrated, and concise, Robbins and Kumar’s Basic Pathology, 11th Edition, offers today’s busy students a rich understanding of all essential pathology concepts from trusted names in the field. This updated edition thoroughly covers key pathologic processes and the time-honored tools of gross and microscopic analysis, while also retaining a strong emphasis on clinicopathologic correlations and the impact of molecular pathology on the practice of medicine. Outstanding artwork and schematic drawings, as well as a robust eBook experience with extensive additional features, make complex concepts easier to learn and retain.
- Includes fully updated clinical topics throughout.
- Features high-quality photomicrographs, gross photos, and radiologic images, as well as new artwork and over 150 new schematic diagrams that help summarize key or complex disease mechanisms.
- Contains a new Rapid Review section that uses bulleted summary boxes to deliver essential take-home messages and help you focus on the fundamentals.
- Includes tables of relevant laboratory tests for each chapter that link pathophysiology of disease and diagnostic testing.
- Highlights pathogenesis, morphology, and pathophysiologic content throughout.
- Features increased representation of diverse populations throughout the text, including clinical photographs of skin lesions in multiple skin types and a new section on the role of socially defined race in health disparities.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud―as well as access bonus content, including case studies, additional gross and microscopic figures, and more.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 11th edition (December 19, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 840 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323790186
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323790185