Practical Techniques in Periodontics and Implant Dentistry (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Edgard El Chaar
Practical Techniques in Periodontics and Implant Dentistry
A quick reference to essential techniques in periodontics and implant dentistry designed for clinical use
In Practical Techniques in Periodontics and Implant Dentistry, distinguished periodontist Dr. Edgard El Chaar delivers a comprehensive quick reference to key information on periodontics and implant dentistry. The book takes a concise and technique-based approach to the subject, a design that allows clinicians to rapidly find and apply important information in seeing cases. It provides brief chapters with plentiful and instructive images.
This manual is precise, offers quick access to the fundamentals of each of the pertinent topics in the field, and provides practitioners the ability to refer to an authoritative and straightforward resource in their daily clinical practice. It includes radiographs, histological images, clinical photographs, and line drawings.
Readers will also find:
- A thorough introduction to the anatomy and physiology of the periodontium, including an overview of gingival tissue, embryonic development, and soft tissue physiology
- Comprehensive explorations of wound healing, pathology of periodontal disease, and oral medicine and pathology
- In-depth discussions of patient examination and initial therapy, surgical anatomy and local anesthesia, and suturing techniques
- Fulsome presentations of osseous surgery, clinical crown lengthening, and the principles of implant dentistry
Perfect for general practitioners, periodontists, and implant dentists, Practical Techniques in Periodontics and Implant Dentistry will also earn a place in the libraries of dental students with an interest in periodontics.
- Publisher : Wiley-Blackwell; 1st edition (February 7, 2023)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 208 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1119793556
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119793557