Practical Guide to Interventional Pulmonology (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Momen M Wahidi MD MBA, David E Ost MD MPH FACP
Concise, current, and evidence-based, Practical Guide to Interventional Pulmonology provides authoritative guidance on basic and advanced interventional pulmonology (IP) procedures and state-of-the-art technologies. Leading IP experts offer detailed, practical tips on everything from, how to start an IP practice, patient selection, and pre-procedural decision making to practical approaches and alternate therapies such as surgery or radiation. This one-stop manual covers all the latest IP procedures and their efficacy, precautions, safety aspects, complications, and step-by-step illustrated techniques and tips in one convenient volume.
- Covers all the latest interventional pulmonology procedures, including advanced diagnostic studies, endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS), navigational bronchoscopy, rigid bronchoscopy, use of airway ablation therapy, debulking of tumors, cryotherapy, and insertion of airway stents.
- Uses a consistent, easy-to-follow format for procedures: Definition, Pre-procedural preparation, Procedural techniques, Precautions and caveats, Complications, Evidence, and Summary.
- Provides superb visual guidance on IP procedures with step-by-step photos, anatomic drawings, imaging studies and videos for selected procedures.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (November 7, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 352 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323709540
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323709545
- ISBN-13 : 9780323709545
- eText ISBN: 9780323709552