Physiotherapy for the Hip Joint (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Dr Patitapaban Mohanty, Monalisa Pattnaik
Physiotherapy for the Hip Joint offers consolidated, current coverage of recent advances on various musculoskeletal hip conditions related to physiotherapy. Drs. Patitapaban Mohanty and Monalisa Pattnaik provide thorough, focused information on coxa valga, coxa vara, anteversion, retroversion, pelvic tilt, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and more. Physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists, physiotherapists, and orthopaedic surgeons will find this unique, concise title to be useful in everyday practice settings.
- Includes introductory chapters covering anatomy and biomechanics.
- Offers comprehensive coverage of hip conditions from trauma to deformities to post-surgical rehabilitation.
- Discusses clinical reasoning for posterior hip pain, piriformis syndrome, sacroiliac joint dysfunction, lumbar radiculopathy and meralgia paresthetica.
- Consolidates today’s available information on this timely topic into a single, convenient resource.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (September 6, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 192 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323936490
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323936491
- ISBN-13 : 9780323936491