Pediatric Rheumatology Comes of Age: Part II, An Issue of Rheumatic Disease Clinics of North America (Volume 48-1) (The Clinics: Internal Medicine, Volume 48-1) (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Laura E. Schanberg MD, Yukiko Kimura MD
In this issue of Rheumatic Disease Clinics, Guest Editors Laura E. Schanberg MD and Yukiko Kimura MD brings his considerable expertise to the topic of pediatric rheumatology. Top experts in the field cover key topics such as CARRA, Mental health, Social media and JIA, CV disease in PRD, and more.
- Provides in-depth, clinical reviews on pediatric rheumatology, providing actionable insights for clinical practice.
- Presents the latest information on this timely, focused topic under the leadership of experienced editors in the field; Authors synthesize and distill the latest research and practice guidelines to create these timely topic-based reviews.
- Contains 20 relevant, practice-oriented topics, such as Pharmacosurveillance of biologics in pediatric rheumatic disease (or JIA); cSLE in developing countries: impact of access to care, ethnic differences?; Biomarkers and Outcome Measures in cSLE; Role of environment on PRD; and more.
- Publisher : Elsevier (December 6, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 032384880X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323848800
- ISBN-13 : 9780323848800
- eText ISBN: 9780323848817
- Item Weight : 15.9 ounces