Pediatric Headache 1st 2021 Original pdf
Covering the topic of headache in children from the viewpoint of both primary care and neurology, Pediatric Headache provides concise, authoritative guidance on all aspects of this multifaceted subject. Drs. Jack Gladstein, Christina Szperka, and Amy Gelfand, each an expert in pediatric headache, contribute their considerable knowledge and expertise to assist neurologists, pediatricians, and primary care providers in providing optimal care to young patients.
- Offers concise guidance on diagnosis and treatment of pediatric headache from both a primary care and neurologist’s point of view.
- Covers traditional treatment options such as medication, devices, and behavioral interventions as well as sleep, diet, exercise, and stress management recommendations.
- Discusses the important issue of patient advocacy for providers and families.
- Provides support for school-age patients with samples of school letters and other patient material resources for providers to share with families.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.