- New chapters on the approach to the patient with bone metastasis, osteosarcoma variants, intralesional treatment of bone tumors, and wide resection of bone tumors.
- Updated information on evaluation and treatment of musculoskeletal tumors, benign bone tumors, malignant primary bone tumors, soft-tissue tumors, and metabolic disease to bone.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Series: Orthopaedic Knowledge Update (Book 4)
- Paperback: 552 pages
- Publisher: AAOS (September 9, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1975145348
- ISBN-13: 978-1975145347
Leading orthopaedic surgeons and specialists collaborated to provide this multidisciplinary perspective on musculoskeletal tumors. From the experience and insight of these health professionals, Orthopaedic Knowledge Update®: Musculoskeletal Tumors 4 offers a big-picture view of the latest innovations in tumor care and optimized treatment. This fourth edition reflects the recent cutting-edge research and understanding of the molecular basis of neoplastic disease and new treatment options.
Especially recommended for radiologists, pathologists, radiation oncologists, medical and pediatric oncologists, rehabilitation experts, orthopaedic surgeons, and other subspecialists, this new volume provides deep insight as well as practical, actionable knowledge based on real-world patient care scenarios, and best practices supported by the most current literature. Each chapter has an annotated reference list to augment further study.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience