- Helps you interpret a full range of findings with nearly 4,000 high-quality conventional radiography, ultrasound, CT, 3D CT, dual-energy CT, MRI, PET, PET/CT, PET/MRI, and other imaging techniques—1/3 new to this edition.
- Contains new coverage of sports injuries and cartilage imaging; clinical features and pathologic correlations of many conditions; and up-to-date references.
- Provides guidance in choosing the best imaging approach for each patient with discussions of each technique’s accuracy, speed, and cost.
- Features informative diagrams and schematics, as well as “Practical Points” summaries at the end of each chapter for quick review.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Series: Orthopedic Imaging a Practical Approach
- Hardcover: 1512 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Seventh edition (September 9, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1975136470
- ISBN-13: 978-1975136475
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience