- Concise, yet comprehensive review, covering the most common hand injuries encountered in the ER.
- Features bulleted text along with algorithms, protocols, and numerous images and tables that make for quick comprehension and efficient application.
- Content organized by injury type—coverage includes the mechanism of injury, evaluation, acute treatment, definitive treatment, and complications.
- Perfect for anyone working in in the ER or urgent care settings.
- Includes a list of suggested readings for further, detailed explorations of each topic.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Paperback: 632 pages
- Publisher: LWW; First edition (March 20, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496372743
- ISBN-13: 978-1496372741
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience