Operative Techniques: Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, 2nd edition Videos Only, Well Organized
MP4 (82 Videos)
Part of the practical, highly illustrated Operative Techniques series, this fully revised title by Drs. Donald H. Lee and Robert J. Neviaser brings you up to speed with must-know surgical techniques in today’s technically demanding shoulder and elbow surgery. Step-by-step, evidence-based guidance walks you through both common and unique cases you’re likely to see in your practice, while tips, pearls, and pitfalls help you optimize outcomes.
- Features full-color intraoperative photos and detailed illustrations alongside expert technical guidance on instrumentation, placement, step-by-step instructions and more. A bulleted, highly templated format allows for quick understanding of surgical techniques.
- Retains the clear organization of the first edition with each chapter covering case history/indications, physical exam, imaging, surgical technique, tips, pearls and pitfalls, post-operative management and references for further reading.
- Includes new and comprehensive coverage of nerve transfers for shoulder and elbow restoration after upper trunk brachial plexus injuries, thoracic outlet syndrome, suprascapular nerve neuropathy, closed treatment of shoulder dislocations, and more.
- Provides access to nearly 70 videos online, including new videos on the surgical treatment of scapular fractures, arthroscopic distal clavicle resection, radiocapitellar replacement, endoscopic cubital tunnel release, and much more.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.