Netter’s Neuroscience Flash Cards, 4th Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
By David L. Felten MD PhD
Fun, fast, and in full color, this portable resource is a perfect study tool covering everything you need to know for a solid foundation in neuroscience and neuroanatomy. This quick review tool allows you to test your knowledge on the go―when and where it’s convenient. More than 220 flash cards with Netter illustrations on the front and answers to labels and explanatory text on the back emphasize key neuroscience principles and clinical applications for an efficient yet in-depth review.
- Cards provide clinically important correlations in neuroanatomy, cell biology, and neurophysiology; extensive imaging, cross-sectional anatomy, and vascular information; and clinical pearls and helpful summaries of the results of neurological damage or injuries on the back of each card.
- New neuropathology coverage from traumatic brain injury and coma to bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.
- New access to cross-sectional anatomy cards online.
- Coverage of timely topics such as cannabinoids, opioids, PTSD, OCD, and aging and the nervous system.
- Pre-punched holes and convenient binding ring allow you to carry selected groups of flash cards with you anywhere.
- A perfect study aid and complement to Dr. Felton’s related titles: Netter’s Atlas of Neuroscience, 3rd Edition (to which the cards are cross-referenced), and Netter’s Neuroscience Coloring Book.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 4th edition (July 20, 2022)
- Language : English
- Cards : 478 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323756433
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323756433
- ISBN-13 : 9780323756433
- eText ISBN: 9780323756464
- eText ISBN: 9780323756440