Marriott’s Practical Electrocardiography, SAE (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Strauss Raja Selvaraj
Providing a solid foundation in current ECG technology as well as the newest diagnostic applications,Marriot’s Practical Electrocardiography, South Asian Edition delivers the information you need to quickly improve your ECGinterpretive skills. The book offers the readers a detailed explanation of the ECG, rhythm analysis, and how torapidly and accurately interpret ECG results. Helpful summary illustrations, diagrams, tables, animations, andvideos, plus new ECG quizzes online improve your understanding and skills.
• The experts have reviewed and revised all the chapters thoroughly.
• Each chapter contains new summary illustrations.
• The content of the chapters Introduction to arrhythmias, Atrial fibrillation and flutter, and Ventricularpreexcitation has been rearranged and thoroughly rewritten.
• Some topics, such as Ta wave, ECG changes with magnesium abnormalities, and rheumatic AF, have
• been added to the South Asian Edition.
• Information has been added on applied concepts such as conduction system pacing and longitudinal
• dissociation of the ‘His bundle’ that have recently assumed importance.
• ECG recordings, anatomical drawings, glossary terms, and tables are included to provide
• comprehensive guidance on ECG interpretation.
• Free-to-access online animations to illustrate cardiovascular disease processes, their effects on theheart muscle, and their clinical manifestations on ECG.
- Publisher : Wolters Kluwer (India) Pvt. Ltd.; SAE edition (1 December 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 544 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9390612268
- ISBN-13 : 978-9390612260
- ISBN-13 : 9789390612260