Management of Common Orthopaedic Disorders: Physical Therapy Principles and Methods, 5th Edition 2022 EPUB + Converted PDF
Combining the latest research with a proven, “how-to” approach, Management of Common Orthopaedic Disorders: Physical Therapy Principles and Methods, 5th Edition, offers a practical overview of commonly seen pathology and accompanying treatment options for orthopaedic patients. This fundamental textbook of orthopaedic physical therapy demonstrates therapeutic techniques in vibrant detail and emphasizes practical application to strengthen clinical readiness. Thoroughly updated and now presented in full color, the 5th Edition reflects the latest practice standards in a streamlined organization for greater ease of use.
- Updated coverage instills a practical foundation aligned with current and emerging manual therapy theory and practice.
- Updated streamlined organization emphasizes clinical application and helps students study more efficiently.
- Nearly 1,000 illustrations and photographs clarify therapeutic techniques in full color.
- Treatment-focused approach delivers a robust reference and practice-oriented guide in a single resource.
- A Case Study chapter, as well as additional case studies included in key clinical chapters, reinforces the clinical application of fundamental concepts.
- Chapter objectives keep students focused on essential concepts.