By Stephen Polgar BSc(Hons) MSc, Shane A. Thomas DipPubPol PhD MAPS
Now in its 7th edition this textbook is a must have for any health professional student. It provides a comprehensive overview of health research, in a concise and easy to read format using examples directly related to the health sciences. It helps students understand health research models, and how research goes on to inform and improve evidence-based clinical practice. For practitioners it provides guidance on published research in journals, providing an essential tool to keep their practice evidence based.
- Uses simple language and demystifies research jargon
- Covers both quantitative and qualitative research methodology, taking a very practical approach
- Provides an extensive glossary for better understanding of the language of research
- Fully updated online interactive self-assessment tests including MCQs, true or false questions and short answer questions.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 7th edition (November 25, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 224 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0702074934
- ISBN-13 : 978-0702074936
- ISBN-13 : 9780702074936
- eText ISBN: 9780702074929