I’m Done Aging for Good: How to Live Long and Healthy with an Age Reversing Diet (AZW3 + EPUB + Converted PDF)
By Frederick Sabido
Aging is unavoidable, but reversing the process is something we can control on a daily basis! Keep reading to learn more!
No one ever looks forward to growing brittle and achy. But, regardless of what naturally occurs, aging is a part of life. The best we can hope for is to go through it as gracefully as possible.
How can we age with our dignity and vitality intact?
How do we overcome chronic fatigue, slow metabolism, and even hair loss?
How can we lessen the negative impacts of andropause and menopause?
In “I’m Done Aging for Good: How to Live Long and Healthy with an Age Reversing Diet” by health expert Frederick Sabido, MS MBA, all these questions will be answered using well-researched insights, proven diet tips, effective exercise techniques, and more!
Here’s what you’ll learn in this researched-based anti-aging guide to living better and looking better:
- Aging 101: Knowledge is power. This book guides you through our body’s natural transition to old age, why it happens, and what struggles you can anticipate ensuring you have all the data you need to gain clarity on your next best steps.
- Get to know your endocrine and nervous systems better: From your reproductive organs to your adrenal glands, get acquainted with all the conditions that arise with age and how you can effectively avoid them so you can stay healthy, active, and happy.
- Look young, feel young: Your skin and hair health as well as how you dress and groom yourself all play a huge role in helping you feel and look youthful well beyond middle age! Make sure you keep them in check using proven, easy-to-follow steps.
- The BEST anti-aging diets, food groups, and vitamins: You don’t just wish for good health and youthful energy and looks — you work for it! Learn about the best diets for longevity and graceful aging
- The BEST recovery tips for injuries: Your body is no longer what it used to be. And it certainly keeps score of all the bad health choices you’ve made during your youth. So, make sure you equip yourself with all the best prevention practices and treatments.
And so much more!
“I’m Done Aging for Good” is built on one principle: Consecutive small changes are better than one big change.
The goal is to make you have a thorough understanding of aging and help you form better habits that compound and create a healthier lifestyle.
- ASIN : B0B5Q75XXY
- Publisher : Replacement Products LLC (July 13, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 174 pages
- ISBN-13 : 979-8218030322