Herzog’s CCU Book (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Eyal Herzog M
Geared to any health care professional practicing in or rotating into a CCU, this quick referenceadopts a similar format to the author’s highly regarded Cardiac Care Unit Survival Guide . Packed with full-page diagnosis treatment algorithms and management pathways, Herzog’s CCU Bookensures you acquire in-depth knowledge and understand the subtleties in treating the different kinds of patients you encounter in a CCU setting.Features:
- Richly illustrated algorithms and pathways for making accurate diagnosis, treatment, care management, and patient education decisions.
- Organized to help you quickly access pathophysiology, epidemiology, testing, and therapy information for angina, acute coronary syndrome, arrhythmias, organ failure, and other cardiac conditions.
- Perfect for physicians, residents, cardiac care and critical care nurses, physician assistants, and other CCU practitioners.
- Identifies what you need to tell the patient and family members about the patient’s stay and condition.
- Edited by the Director of the CCU at St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center and author of Lippincott Williams & Wilkins’ The Cardiac Care Unit Survival Guide.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac.Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time —providing a seamless reading experience online or offline.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks.
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design.
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click.
- Publisher : LWW (December 19, 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 736 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1496362616
- ISBN-13 : 978-1496362612
- ISBN-13 : 9781496362612
- eText ISBN: 9781496362704