Hematology and Medical Oncology Best Practices On Demand
For more than 30 years, thousands of hematologists and medical oncologists have trusted GW’s Hematology and Medical Oncology Best Practices live course and home study.
- Comprehensive review of clinical best practices presented by the nation’s leading clinicians and educators in the field.
- Lectures designed to reflect prevailing standards of care in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Question review sessions to help you gauge your board readiness and basic knowledge of the topic areas. Over 200 questions included.
- Access to the lectures and downloadable audio files for all participants.
- Earn CME and MOC credits.
Whether you need to certify, recertify, or simply review for board examinations, GW’s Hematology and Medical Oncology Best Practices course is the preferred course. Now, experience the complete catalog of course material and lectures from the comfort of your own home with GW’s new online course, Hematology and Medical Oncology Best Practices On Demand.
- Up to 70 hours of comprehensive, exam-focused content led by the nation’s leading clinicians and educators.
- 1-year access to high quality video presentations of slides and fully synchronized audio that can be conveniently accessed from any computer, mobile device, or smartphone.
- Access to the course electronic syllabus and mobile note-taking app.
- CME credit and MOC points available.
There are no reviews yet.