- a fully illustrated step-by-step guide to each test giving clinicians all the information they need at their fingertips.
- a focussed review of the latest evidence and how this applies to practice.
- use of clinical tips and expert opinion to allow clinicians to select the most appropriate test and interpret the results meaningfully.
- Full review of the evidence integrated into the entire text.
- New clinical context section at the start of each section making it easy to find and providing advanced background knowledge to extend the readers knowledge.
- Brand new colour photography to show each test clearly throughout.
- Additional tests included allowing readers to extend their knowledge and understanding.
- Paperback: 344 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (July 24, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702072257
- ISBN-13: 978-0702072253
Despite growing reliance on imaging, clinical examination remains the bedrock of diagnosis of the musculoskeletal patient. Special tests have widespread utility particularly in sport and can often help to elucidate a patient’s presentation where the lesion is subtle and otherwise difficult to detect and, in turn, guide management and treatment. Special Tests in Musculoskeletal Examination 2nd Edition is a pocketbook guide to over 100 peripheral tests.