Handbook of Lung Targeted Drug Delivery Systems : Recent Trends and Clinical Evidences (Original PDF from Publisher)
Handbook of Lung Targeted Drug Delivery Systems: Recent Trends and Clinical Evidences covers every aspect of the drug delivery to lungs, the physiology and pharmacology of the lung, modelling for lung delivery, drug devices focused on lung treatment, regulatory requirements, and recent trends in clinical applications. With the advent of nano sciences and significant development in the nano particulate drug delivery systems there has been a renewed interest in the lung as an absorption surface for various drugs. The emergence of the COVID-19 virus has brought lung and lung delivery systems into focus, this book covers new developments and research used to address the prevention and treatment of respiratory diseases. Written by well-known scientists with years of experience in the field this timely handbook is an excellent reference book for the scientists and industry professionals.
- Focuses particularly on the chemistry, clinical pharmacology, and biological developments in this field of research.
- Presents comprehensive information on emerging nanotechnology applications in diagnosing and treating pulmonary diseases
- Explores drug devices focused on lung treatment, regulatory requirements, and recent trends in clinical applications
- Examines specific formulations targeted to pulmonary systems
- Publisher: CRC Press; October 18, 2021
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9780367490676
- ISBN: 9781000450767
- eText ISBN: 9781000450804