Ghai’s Textbook of Practical Physiology, 9th edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Vp Varshney
A clear and all-inclusive guide of practical physiology.
• Revised and duly updated for the benefits of students.
• Text has been updated as per recent Medical Council of India (MCI) guidelines.
• Consolidates the various physiology practicals with relevant text and images.
• Well-labeled diagrams and flowcharts.
• Includes actual graphs of amphibian practicals.
• Each experiment contains:
? Student Objectives in the beginning to highlight what the student is expected to learn, followed by a brief Introduction of the practical
? After explaining the Principle, the Apparatus required for the experiment is described
? Detailed step-by-step Procedure, Observations and Results are then elaborated
? Precautions to minimize the error in the practicals are listed after the Results
? All experiments have a physiological and clinical importance; a separate heading has been ascribed for Physioclinical Significance in each experiment.
? Each chapter ends with Questions along with their answers to help the student to prepare for their examination viva.
• Objective Structured Practical Examination (OSPE) has been added at the end of each practical to acquaint the student with the mode of practical assessment.
• Important points highlighted in colored Boxes throughout the text as Notes/Comments.
• A new section on Sample Problem Solving has been added.
• Appendix included at the end.
• A useful resource for undergraduate students of physiology for all health science streams
- Publisher : Jp Medical Ltd; 9th ed. edition (November 1, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 376 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9352705327
- ISBN-13 : 978-9352705320