- Provides complete details on dental imaging;
- Discusses the important features of a human identification approach and presents a brief review on DICOM standard for dental imaging;
- Presents human identification approach based on dental features.
- Hardcover: 81 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 1st ed. 2019 edition (January 29, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3319994700
- ISBN-13: 978-3319994703
- Format: Original Publisher PDF.
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
Payment methods: Visa or master card (Paypal)
Dental Image Processing for Human Identification PDF
This book presents an approach to postmortem human identification using dental image processing based on dental features and characteristics, and provides information on various identification systems based on dental features using image processing operations. The book also provides information on a novel human identification approach that uses Infinite Symmetric Exponential Filter (ISEF) based edge detection and contouring algorithms.