- Clinical pearls – key points to take into consideration during the examination process
- Diagnostic considerations
- Treatment protocols
- Example prescriptions
- Expected outcomes and Signposts for recovery – what to expect if treatment is effective or not
- Follow-up protocols – a guide of what to expect throughout the patient journey
- Clinical comprehension questions – to help understand practical concepts that drive the authors’ clinical decision making
- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (June 5, 2017)
- Language: English
- Format: Original Publisher PDF.
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
Payment methods: Visa or master card (Paypal)
Clinical Naturopathy: In Practice 1st Edition PDF
Clinical Naturopathy: In Practice applies the research, principles and treatment protocols outlined in Clinical Naturopathy: An Evidence-Based Guide to Practice, 2nd Edition.
Written by a team of world-leading naturopathic practitioners and academics, Clinical Naturopathy: In Practice demonstrates the clinical decision-making processes in treating common conditions. It shares the clinical experiences of the expert authors, provides a gold-standard, integrative approach to real-world cases, and will guide you to deliver better clinical outcomes for your patients.