- Trusted techniques follow the format outlined in Campbell’s Operative Orthopaedics, 12th edition,accompanied by detailed illustrations, intraoperative photographs, and additional online video clips.
- Easily find information in the moment of need with a practical, portable, easily accessible volume featuring the most relevant procedures used at the Campbell Clinic.
- Covers procedures from all body regions presented in a concise atlas-style format that includes an Expert Consult eBook with image enhancements.
- Procedural steps lead with artwork and are followed by bulleted information so that techniques can be quickly reviewed.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
- Pages : 480
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 Har/Psc edition (May 6, 2015)
- Language: English
Campbell’s Core Orthopaedic Procedures, 1e
by S. Terry Canale
Ideal for orthopaedic surgeons who need a practical resource covering the top procedures in the field, Campbell’s Core Orthopaedic Procedures utilizes a succinct format that focuses solely on the surgical techniques critical in helping achieve optimal patient outcomes. Featuring step-by-step procedures used at the Campbell Clinic, this new resource offers practical, concise solutions for every patient scenario.