Blood Tests Made Easy (True PDF)
By Paul Hamilton
Blood Tests Made Easy is a quick reference guide designed to bring medical students up to speed when interpreting blood tests on their clinical placements.
Small enough to be carried and quickly referenced on the go, this book covers everything you need to know when interpreting bloods, including the main abnormalities you are likely to encounter. Rather than focusing on theory or physiology, it is designed to provide an easy-to-follow guide to support clinical decision making.
This latest addition to the Made Easy series will fill knowledge gaps on blood test interpretation, becoming a valuable asset both for medical students and, later, as a reference guide to increase junior doctors’ confidence on the wards.
- Relevant to real life – material laid out like real hospital laboratory tests
- Easy to use – information presented in a clear and accessible format
- Case studies and multiple-choice questions to aid revision
- Portable for easy access on the wards
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (August 3, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 160 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323870449
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323870443
- ISBN-13 : 9780323870443
- eText ISBN: 9780323870450