An Osteopathic Approach to Diagnosis and Treatment (epub and CONVERTED PDF)
- New full-color photographs and illustrations reinforce osteopathic procedures and underlying anatomy in vibrant detail and clarity.
- Inclusive approach familiarizes students with the wide array of OMM models available.
- Step-by-step coverage guides students through techniques to build clinical confidence and ensure accuracy in practice.
- Realistic cases equip students for patient scenarios they are likely to encounter in practice.
- New chapters covering Obstetric and Gynecologic Considerations, Osteopathic Considerations in Diabetes Mellitus, The Hospitalized Patient, and Osteopathic Approaches to Thyroid Disease provide a thorough understanding of these common scenarios.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more.