AAN Fall Conference On Demand 2022 (CME VIDEOS)
For physicians living in the US, this program is worth up to 41 CME credits. This program does not provide any CME credit for international physicians.
Fall Conference On Demand is the comprehensive digital library of content with more than 50+ hours¹ of presentations from the 2022 AAN Fall Conference in Las Vegas. Watch presenters’ slides while listening to fully synchronized audio as if you were actually attending each session.
This comprehensive, CME-accredited digital library offers:
- 50+ hours¹ of online access to live presentations
- Integrated online CME testing
- An intuitive search that filters down to the specific sessions containing your search terms
- Downloadable PDFs of presentation slides²
- Downloadable audio files for listening to any (or all) lectures while on the go
Learning objectives for each session are available by clicking the View Details button for each CME-accredited session. CME Info for each session will be automatically displayed before viewing a CME-eligible session.
DATE OF RELEASE
November 14, 2022. This program is eligible for CME credits until August 1, 2023.